its back to school time! except this year im going to college... so much more stressful. i just graduated high school a few months ago and i am SO ready for a fresh start. i will definitely be sharing the horrors i experienced in high school on this page, so soon you'll understand my desperation to restart.
anyway, i'm SO stressed about packing. i leave one week from today and i haven't packed anything. any advice?
luv.xoxo
girl i'm literally in the same exact boat. im scared asf and i also leave in exactly a week!! you're not alone
ReplyDeletewe're in this together!!
DeleteOMG I'm set to leave on the 20th. I barely have anything so I'm stressseeed. Idek what I'm going to do. ughhhhhhhhhhhh.
ReplyDeleteso many nerves omg
DeleteYayy, you're gonna love it!! My advice is to make a lot of connections with people, and leave a lot of time for studying (@_@)
ReplyDeleteexcited to be social not so hype to learn...
Deletehave fun in college!! but most important to me as a now sophomore is building relationships with your professors it's what I wish I would've known that would be helpful. I know everyone is different but most professors can excuse a late assignment if you know them, can recommend you to different scholarships and potential internships it will help down the line!
ReplyDeletethis is actually such good advice! tysm!
Deleteyou'll do it amazing queen dw!!
ReplyDelete