its back to school time! except this year im going to college... so much more stressful. i just graduated high school a few months ago and i am SO ready for a fresh start. i will definitely be sharing the horrors i experienced in high school on this page, so soon you'll understand my desperation to restart.
anyway, i'm SO stressed about packing. i leave one week from today and i haven't packed anything. any advice?
luv.xoxo

girl i'm literally in the same exact boat. im scared asf and i also leave in exactly a week!! you're not alone
ReplyDeletewe're in this together!!
DeleteOMG I'm set to leave on the 20th. I barely have anything so I'm stressseeed. Idek what I'm going to do. ughhhhhhhhhhhh.
ReplyDeleteso many nerves omg
DeleteYayy, you're gonna love it!! My advice is to make a lot of connections with people, and leave a lot of time for studying (@_@)
ReplyDeleteexcited to be social not so hype to learn...
Delete